Taxi from Walby Farm
Taxi from Walby Farm Park in Carlisle is available for hire from Carlisle Taxis Limited. Walby Farm Park is one of the tourist attractions in Carlisle Cumbria. A great place to visit with the family, especially with the children. A day out with the children will be a lasting memory in your photo album.
How can I contact Walby Farm? Where is it?
Walby Farm Park
You can contact them on 01228 573056 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The farm is open from 10 am to 5:30 pm throughout the year except for Christmas day, Boxing day and the New years day.
Is there an entry fee? How much is it?
Walby Farm has two types of entry fares. The first is the day tickets and the second is the annual tickets. The fares for day tickets are as follows:
Adults – £10.45
Senior Entry (65 years & over) – £8.45
Under 1-Year-Old – The entry is free.
Child Entry – £11.95
Carer – Free
The terms and conditions and details are available on their website.
Walby Farm Park in Carlisle
Walby Farm Park is four miles away from Carlisle and the M6 motorway junction 44. It would be best if you visited this place with the children. There is no doubt that you will have a great day out for the whole family.
FROM HEXHAM & A69
You can reach Walby Farm Park from the A689, near Carlisle Airport. It is 35 miles from Hexham & 4 miles from Carlisle. You need to follow signs for Carlisle A69. At Brampton roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A689. (signposted Carlisle – North) & turn off right to Walby.
- Bicycle rack available at the entrance. For more information on cycling in the area – http://www.cycle-routes.org/hadrianscycleway/ .
- Walby Farm Park is also linked to the village of Crosby-on-Eden by public footpath – a short 1.5-mile walk.
- There is a bus currently running on Tuesdays and Fridays. It serves the local village of Crosby-on-Eden. For the updated timetable – http://www.borderramblerbus.co.uk/bus-routes.html
Walby Farm is a vast farm. An exciting outdoor play area and Cumbria’s most significant indoor play area. You will see animals of rare breeds in this place. Whoever visits this place benefits out of it because there is something for everyone. Let it be school groups, families, adults or birthday parties- You can’t afford to miss this place.
Did you know Walby Farm has received many awards?
Walby Farm Park has received various awards over the years. Some of them are as follows.
- National Farm attraction of the year 2015.
- BRONZE WINNER – Visit England Awards for Excellence 2014
- Winner of ‘Customer Service Excellence Award 2018′ Newsquest Cumbria.
- FINALIST in Day Out With The Kids, Family Favourites Award for ‘Best Animal Day Out’ and
- Carlisle Living’s ‘Best Family Attraction’ 2014
- Winner of Cumbria Tourism’s ‘Large Visitor Attraction of the Year’ 2013 & 2009
- Winner of ‘Customer Service Excellence Award 2013.
- National Farm Attraction of the Year 2010′ NFAN
- Cumbria Business Environment Network Gold Award 2013
- Winner of ‘Customer Service Excellence Award 2012’.
- Tourism & Hospitality Award 2011.
- Best Tourist Attraction 2010
- Best Visitor Attraction 2008′ CN Group.
How to book a taxi to visit this place?
Call us on 01228 812612 or 01228 734575 and speak to one of our operators. They will send a taxi to you.
- Self-employed workers grant doubles to 40% as part of improved Winter support scheme offering.
- University of Cumbria(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Taxi from Carlisle