Welcome to Carlisle Taxis Limited
We have the required expertise in the Cab business gained through hard work. We know the needs of our customers. Meeting their needs through our service gives us immense pleasure.
Carlisle Cumbria – “Paradise on earth. A place you must visit in Cumbria.”
Carlisle lies at the confluence of two rivers, the Eden and the Petteril, ten miles away from the Scottish border. It was first a Roman colony and now a popular tourist destination in England.
The City’s name comes from a Celtic phrase meaning the “castle on the hill.” The ancient structure of this medieval City is still standing. The old walls are known for their medieval ambiance and beauty. While the town is full of historic buildings, it has also modernized with a modern town centre.
There are many tourist attractions to Carlisle Cumbria. These include the Carlisle Castle Park. The park is filled with beautiful gardens and fountains, making it a great place to relax and get away from busy city life.
You can spend all day enjoying the natural beauty of Carlisle. If you go on holiday to Carlisle Cumbria, you will find that you are never far from the beautiful countryside. Here you can enjoy walking through the parks and rivers. You can take in the beautiful scenery that surrounds you.
Why not visit Carlisle Cathedral for a start?. It is 5 minutes lazy walk from the Carlisle train station.
Safety and Comfort:
Traveling with Carlisle Taxi Cab is a pleasure. If you are looking for a taxi transfer cleanliness, safety, and comfort, you are in the right place. We have thousands of customers who trust us. We take the responsibility to keep up to their trust.
24 hours of service:
We are open 24 hours a day. Seven days a week throughout the year.
Our fleet manager comprises of 4 to 8-seater cabs only. Carlisle taxi cab is available for long-distance travel, train transfers, airport transfers.
All our estimates are reasonable and fixed to suit your budget. We are accepting cards now for city jobs too.
There are no card transaction charges. You can use chip and pin facility in our taxis. We don’t believe in price war and have total confidence in our product or service. We believe in competitive pricing strategy
We also provide contract services to companies and Local Authorities. We are proud to have a list of sincere clients who are happy to use our services from time to time.
All our customers get regular updates on our services. We keep them up to date if there is any disruption in our services. Please visit our Facebook page for daily updates.
- We accept card payments in our taxis.
- There is no transaction fee charged for payment processing.
- Though setting the price is a tricky issue we bear in mind the market share and competitors prices.
- Make the prices affordable to you with low profit margins to run small businesses.
- Aware that our customers choose to pay according to the choice that suits them.
- Accept credit, debit card payments, contactless payment, apple pay, google pay, and face to face.
- You can pay online or over the phone with our Customer services. Card machines are available in our taxis.
All our drivers are well trained and have expertise in their jobs.
Meet and Greet Services:
We also provide meet and greet services to all our airport customers.
Dedicated customer support:
- We have solutions to our travel problems.
- If you are in a rush and need a taxi ask the operator if there are any taxi available.
- You may ask if there is a taxi near me, taxi in my locality, taxi in my territory or taxi in my area.
- They should be able to find our from their tracking screen.
- Please speak to our service experts by calling us on 01228 812612. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com